Counselling psychotherapy central London, City of London – Stephen Garratt
Need to Talk?
Meeting with a professional, qualified psychotherapist can provide a compassionate confidential space, to talk about what's troubling you.
Talking through things in counselling and psychotherapy can lead to new perspectives on your situation, an increased sense of personal choice, and a richer sense of connection with yourself and others.
Call me to set up a meeting in my central London (The City) consulting rooms. I answer all calls personally and if I cannot take your call leave a message and I will respond promptly.
Talking to a psychotherapist can help with
- troubling emotions such as depression, unresolved anger, loneliness, frustration, and low self-esteem
- stress or anxiety because of fear of failure, work addiction, traumatic events, social status and office conflict
- relationship issues such as difficulty finding and sustaining relationships, relationship conflict, separation, and bereavement
- personal development decisions about identity, sexuality, and life direction.
- detructive habits including disordered eating, negative body image, addictions and obsessional rituals
The first step is a short phone conversation during which you can raise any questions you have, and tell me a little about your situation. Either call me directly, or email me with your phone/mobile number. Should you wish to explore counselling further we will then arrange a meeting.
Our first meeting will afford you a chance to talk freely about your situation and your feelings in a calm, comfortable, confidential setting. In this meeting you'll also be able to explore how counselling / psychotherapy could help you before deciding to continue. The first session is charged at £50. You do not need to be referred by your GP. Your enquiry will be treated in strict confidence.
Call me on 020 7936 4203 or contact me by email.