Counselling and Psychotherapy for Depression in Central London
Are you Depressed?
Do you feel low, sad or miserable all the time? You could be depressed. Other signs of depression include:
- Feeling empty - you don't get any pleasure from life, even from things you used to enjoy;
- Disturbed sleep patterns - waking very early and being kept awake by your thoughts, or not having the motivation to get out of bed;
- Appetite - either you've lost your appetite, or eating excessively with no enjoyment;
- Self Image - feeling useless and helpless; thinking that you're a burden to people close to you;
- Self Attack - suicidal thoughts, self-harming, or saying negative things to yourself;
If you think you have depression, you have a better chance of recovery if you seek treatment. Make an appointment to see me in my central London consulting room.